My School App
Keep on top of what’s happening at school, all just a couple of taps away – no more crumpled notes in the bottom of school bags or letters stuck to the fridge door.
Please recommend this free app to other parents at the school, if you find it useful – the more parents that download and use the app the easier it will be for your school to keep everyone up to speed.
The benefits of using a school app to you as a parent or carer include:
- Instant access to an up-to-date school calendar. Any events that are relevant to you, can be added to you own calendar with one tap on the screen.
- Keep up to date with what is happening at the school. Read bite-sized news items and scroll through the school image gallery.
- Direct contact links to the school – one touch dialling / email.
- Report your child’s absence to the school on the app (available only if the school has enabled this feature). No more trying to get through to the school office on the phone, first thing in the morning.
- Push notifications sent by the school, let you know the important stuff as well as helpful reminders (eg. snow days, school trip late back due to traffic, mufti days etc).
- Translate app content into 60+ languages (available only if the school has enabled this feature).
So, let’s get you started
The first step is to get mySchoolApp on your phone. The easiest way, is to use your phone to search on the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android) for mySchoolApp. It’s the one with the multicoloured stickboy app tile.
Alternatively, you can scan these relevant QR code which will take you to the correct page on the app stores.
Apple iPhone Download Google Android Download